The nearest airport and train station are located in Dundee, which is around twenty minutes by car from Pitscandly.
Alternatively, Aberdeen is an hour’s drive away and Edinburgh is an hour and a half. Both are served cheaply by many different airlines and good rail lines.
Gow Antiques workshop is situated between Dundee and Aberdeen on the A90.
- If travelling North take the exit off for Forfar opposite the McDonalds (fast food)
- Continue straight into town through two sets of traffic lights, (not counting two sets of pedestrian lights)
- After the second set of traffic lights the road begins to bear right, go straight ahead signed to Brechin, Lunanhead and Aberlemno on B 9134.
- Go through the village of Lunanhead which is 1 mile outside of Forfar
- Take the first turning on the right, 1/4 mile after village, signposted to Myreside
- Take the next left, up the drive, and the workshop is in the farmyard on the left